Western Growers believes that women are essential to the future of agriculture, which is why we have developed WG Women, a program that prepares women for positions of leadership within WG member companies and the broader fresh produce industry.
We are excited to announce the relaunch of the WGW Program in the Fall of 2023. Join us October 6, 2023 to discover the latest courses, gain insights from our esteemed panelists, including program graduates and inspiring women leaders. Following the panels, we will embark on a captivating farm tour in the stunning central coast. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Breakfast and Registration
Panel #1: Women in Leadership Roles
- Alexandra Allen, Main Street Produce/Freshway Farms, Owner
- Carol Chandler, Chandler Farms L.P, Partner
- Christine Reade, Bonipak Farms, Fourth Generation Farming Family
- Megan Kavanaugh, Bio S.I Technology, VP of Science and Agronomy
Panel #2: Program Graduates
- Lacy Litten, Facts from Farmers , Founder/ President
- Marisol Moreno, Allied Potato, Controller
- Sarah McClarty, HMC Farms, CFO
For more information please contact Cierra Allen, email@example.com
Copyright © 2023, Western Growers